Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes of Streets of San Francisco

Last post 03-11-2006, 4:32 PM by Slammin' Slamo. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 4:31 PM 1351

Favorite episodes of Streets of San Francisco

Loved the show and it started a life long fasination with San Francisco. I finaly made it there in 2000. And it lived up to my expectations. Favorite episode - I liked them all although not to keen on the show once Richard Hatch took over. It seemed to get a bit soft in the last season I prefer the first four seasons the partnership between Stone and Keller worked better. I wish the UK would repeat it so I could tape the show.

--Fruitbat

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 4:32 PM 1353 in reply to 1351

Re: Favorite episodes of Streets of San Francisco

This was really a great show, with a beautiful city as the background (San Francisco). Both Karl Malden and Michael Douglas complemented each other. I really loved every episode that star both Malden and Douglas, but my favorite by far has to be the episode where the English teach kidnaps the student and makes the learn. Maurice Evans played the teacher.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 4:32 PM 1354 in reply to 1353

Re: Favorite episodes of Streets of San Francisco

Goes without saying the best episode was the one with Maureen McCormack as the upscale call girl.
View as RSS news feed in XML