Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

My favorite episode of the Bob Newhart Show

Last post 03-03-2006, 1:44 PM by Cynthasyzer. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-03-2006, 1:44 PM 140

My favorite episode of the Bob Newhart Show

This was my favorite show of all times because there were so many lines that I still use today. Does anyone know on which episode this occured: Emily asks Bob to take out the garbage because garbage day is "tomorrow" to which Bob responds,"Ah, this must make today garbage eve!" Also there is another episode where they go to an Ice Cream parlor and Bob does not want to be embarrassed so he just orders a single scoop. The waiters sing, "Party Poop! Party Poop! You just got a single scoop!" I love this show!!

--musiktchr

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 1:44 PM 141 in reply to 140

Re: My favorite episode of the Bob Newhart Show

They are all great, but the best is one of the Thanksgiving shows where Emily goes to visit her family and Bob stays behind with Jerry, Howard and Mr. Carlin and they all get drunk watching a football game. They order chinese delivery. He tries to order mu gu gai pan but it comes out "Moogoo googoo" (chinese baby food). "The name is Der Bob Hartley - Der, D-R." Newhart does a fantastic drunk!

--RandyW

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML