Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite High Chapparel episodes

Last post 03-11-2006, 6:13 PM by Cynthasyzer. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 6:12 PM 1487

Favorite High Chapparel episodes

The episode where Billy Blue was cartooning, featuring actor Mark Slade's cartoons. TV Guide published some of the cartoons about the same time the episode aired.

--Stacy

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 6:13 PM 1491 in reply to 1487

Re: Favorite High Chapparel episodes

High Chaparral was a classic. No other TV show could keep me entertained as High Chaparral. Everytime I think or remember anything about this TV series, I can only remeber my dear mother who died 24 years ago. For this was her favorite also. I remember one of the best episodes,"The Guns Of Johnny Rondo", the song, a great ballad. Thanks for the memories. Please post where I can buy High Chaparral episodes on VHS or DVD. Linda Crystal you were my moms favorite.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 6:13 PM 1493 in reply to 1491

Re: Favorite High Chapparel episodes

I really enjoyed all of the shows, however the one I enjoyed the most was with everyone looking for a turkey for Thanksgiving. I don't know if there was just one turkey in the area or they were just very hard to come by. It was funny watching the various actors making turkey calls.

--jjjohnson11

View as RSS news feed in XML