Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Dan Haggerty

Last post 03-11-2006, 7:23 PM by Cynthasyzer. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 7:22 PM 1573

Dan Haggerty

Grizzly Adams is probably my very favorite show of all time.It touches my heart in a way no other can. No one else could play "Grizzly" except, Dan Haggerty. I miss it so much, the shows on tv today stink in the worst way. Our children today need to learn about nature and life as it should be, not all the filth and garbage they are learning on tv. Please tell them to do the series again!

--Powwowghost

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 7:22 PM 1575 in reply to 1573

Re: Dan Haggerty

I loved Grizzly Adams. I was shocked when Haggerty was busted for cocaine use I was shocked really! But I still would love to see reruns of the show. 

--Baney

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 7:23 PM 1576 in reply to 1575

Re: Dan Haggerty

We tend to think of movie and TV stars in terms of the characters they portray. Very people who have ever lived can live up to the lives of fictional characters and it can be a real disappointment when one of our heroes doesn't. I was a Grizzly Adams fan in the third grade when this happened and it was a real eye opener in terms of being able to separate the art from the artist.
View as RSS news feed in XML