Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes of Wonder Woman

Last post 03-14-2006, 12:16 AM by Motrmouth. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-14-2006, 12:03 AM 1856

Favorite episodes of Wonder Woman

The best Wonder Woman episode beyond any question is Gargantua- think about it... a hairy, strong gorilla grabing a foxy woman from behind and then attempting to strangle her in a ravishing red white and blue outfit. Then he lifts her by her crotch with the obvious intent to smash her into a german half-track. All the while WW has this poor me look of 'Who is going to rescue me?. All this in a jungle. I mean come on!

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-14-2006, 12:03 AM 1857 in reply to 1856

Re: Favorite episodes of Wonder Woman

I am a huge fan of the "New Adventures Of Wonder Woman" series. My all time favorite episodes are "Disco Devil" & "Screaming Javelins". The entire production staff did a wonderful job with the CBS series. Long live Wonder Woman!!!!

--Steve

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-14-2006, 12:04 AM 1859 in reply to 1857

The thing about Wonder Woman was her fetching habit of fainting or getting knocked out by bad guys. Two scenes stand out in my mind: 1. In the Deadly Missle "George" sprays gas in her face and she falls to the ground. No woman ever fainted like Lynda Carter. Splaying those lovely arms and opening that mouth was her signiture. Of course "George had the awfull job of picking her up and then chaining her, spread-eagled, to a ajil floor. Hmmmmm 2. In the Mind Stealers the Zardor almost got our delicious heroine. He attacked her in a cave system and tried to crush her in a bear hug (all the while Wonder Woman was squrming and strugling in his grasp) and then he tried to stangle her and crush her with a boulder.

Nothing like a monster trying to kill a fetching heroine in a gorgeous outfit!
  •  03-14-2006, 12:04 AM 1860 in reply to 1859

Hi my name is Toni from Philippines.When I was a kid I watched Wonder Woman a lot. Lynda Carter is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in silver screen. My favorite episodes are as follows: In ABC series I love Femenum Mystique, Last of the $2 dollar bills and Beauties on Parade. On CBS: Light Fingered Lady, Screaming Javelin, Diana's Disappearing Act, Queen and the Thief. Mabuhay!!!!! Wonder Woman!!!!!!

--Toni

•  03-14-2006, 12:16 AM 1866 in reply to 1856

Hi! I'm Cesar from Argentina. My favourite Wonder Woman episode ever is MIND STEALERS FROM OUTER SPACE. Why? It had EVERYTHING: Aliens called Skrill dressed up in green lame and xmas decorations, twin disco sisters with afro hairdos throwing about silver glitter, laser shoots superimposed on the celluloid, Andros with his luminiscent medallion... It was almost too good to be true!

--cricket

•  03-14-2006, 12:16 AM 1867 in reply to 1866

My favorite Wonder Woman episode was "I Do I Do" when Diana pretends to marry an ambassador and they investigate a spa. It fulfilled many dreams I have about beautiful Lynda Carter-being married to her and seeing her in a swimsuit, tennis dress and gown.

I started seeing Wonder Woman because it was a good comic book adaptation, but it quickly steered from it's course. By that time, however, I was too busy ogling Lynda Carter to mind very much. She truly filled the role and set standards of beauty few could match or surpass.

--Richard

View as RSS news feed in XML