Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Anybody remember Wonderama?

Last post 03-14-2006, 12:17 AM by Motrmouth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-14-2006, 12:17 AM 1868

Anybody remember Wonderama?

I seem to be the only one I know that remembers a kids show in 69, 70 or 71 that was out of NY with a blond guy playing games and contest. The end they would sign "kids are people,'kids are people too waka do waka doo. I think it was called Wonderama or somthing like that.

--jimbo

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-14-2006, 12:17 AM 1869 in reply to 1868

Re: Anybody remember Wonderama?

Response to off topic quest for the "Kids are people too. . . wanka-do. . . " That show WAS called "Kids are People Too. They even the replaced the dippy blond guy with a better looking dark-haired guy. . . or was that the other way around? The blond guy tossed a ball in one hand while he sang the song. Don't worry, I remember that show too!

As for "Wonder Woman", I don't think there was a that wasn't a little girl anywhere who wasn't twirling herself dizzy while dramatically singing, "Wonder Womaaaaan!"

I also know two brothers that did that when they were kids . . . and, yes, they grew up to be gay. ;)
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML