Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes of Ba Ba Black Sheep...

Last post 03-03-2006, 3:17 PM by Contrarian. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-03-2006, 3:16 PM 214

Favorite episodes of Ba Ba Black Sheep...

This is my all time favorite show. I've been a fan since it was first aired in 1976. The show only lasted two seasons and the first season was by far the best. In the second season the show was renamed Black Sheep Squadron and it is shown in syndication under that name. It currently airs on the History Channel (11/2/01). There were many good episodes in season one when the emphasis was on the struggles of war. The commaraderie of the cast was the best thing about the show. Any show that featured the character of Capt. Jim Gutterman is tops in my book. My favorite episodes would be "Deadliest Enemy of All" parts 1 and 2 and "Devil in the Slot". Though "Up for Grabs" and "Meatball Circus" are right up there.

--Blacksheepgirl

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 3:17 PM 215 in reply to 214

Re: Favorite episodes of Ba Ba Black Sheep...

This was one of my favorite shows of all time. I once had to write a story on my favorite show and I wrote one about T. J. having a sister who got transferred to Vella LaCava and fell in love with Pappy. I got an "A+" for this. I loved all the episodes. I loved Red West, who got this job after being fired by Elvis Presley. I love Robert Conrad and hope he doing fine after his accident in March.

--cammie

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 3:17 PM 216 in reply to 214

Re: Favorite episodes of Ba Ba Black Sheep...

I was really stoked to see this show in syndication on the History channel because it was one of the only "violent shows" that my parents would let me watch and my memories of it were kind of fuzzy. One thing that struck me was that the plants growing next to the runway they land on in at least the episode I saw recently were almost certainly flowering marijuana plants. Im not making this up, has anyone else noticed this? I have been searching the web for reference to this and can't find anything.

--Slim

View as RSS news feed in XML