Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Happy Days episodes

Last post 02-16-2009, 6:24 AM by tvaddict. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 4:14 PM 528

Favorite Happy Days episodes

My hands down favorite episode oof Happy Days was when Jonie had a crush on Potsie and became his secret admirer. She called him "dren" (nerd spelled backwards), and when they finally met at the drive in after hours, Potsie had to break it to her that it just wasn't meant to be. I think all of us have had a crush on someone who we simply couldn't have, and this episode nails it. Like the show, we just have to let that fire die out within our hearts, sometimes the fire never dies, we just have to move on and go our seperate ways. It's just part of growing up.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 4:14 PM 529 in reply to 528

Re: Favorite Happy Days episodes

The episodes of Happy Days that I liked were Joanie's crush on Potsie . Joanie's sweet sixteen party. Chachi sets Arnols on fire by accident. Joanie's first teaching job. The two part episode when Joanie returns home with Chachi from Canada and has the Canadian flu.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 4:16 PM 531 in reply to 528

I like the episode in which Richie and Potsie where at a party full of Marines and both Richie and Potsie got drunk. The woman who was the entertainment for the evening ended up taking Richie home and introduce her to Howard. How many teeny weeeny glasses did Richie drink? 72.
  •  03-05-2006, 4:17 PM 534 in reply to 528

The first few seasons were the best with Ron Howard still in it. My favorite is the one that was the pilot for Mork and Mindy where Richie thinks he's going to be taken to Ork. That was just absolutely hilarious.

--Nilnod

•  09-14-2006, 11:05 PM 2647 in reply to 534

I liked the one where Richie and Fonzy double dated with Lavern and Shirly and Richie gets punched out.
  •  02-16-2009, 6:24 AM 2888 in reply to 528

My favorite episode without a doubt is "A Mind of His Own" Fonzie is fighting too much and Richie & his Dad talk him into seeking help, the psychologist's recommendation to help the Fonz control his compulsion to street-fight to build bird houses.  One the guys the Fonz beats up brother comes in to settle the score but because Fonzie his "problem with fighting" "under control",  they began to bully him. When the Fonz hears that the kids at Arnold's thinks he's afraid of the bullies, he goes down there and chase the bullies out... without laying a hand on them. The Fonz was awesome!!!
    Filed under:
View as RSS news feed in XML