Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Brady Bunch episodes...

Last post 04-16-2010, 6:06 PM by Lisa. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-03-2006, 1:48 PM 146

Favorite Brady Bunch episodes...

My favorite episode of the Brady Bunch is episode #98 "Adios Johnny Bravo" which is one of the singing episodes with beautiful Maureen McCormick singing with the rest of the cast. I sure had a crush on Marcia. The Brady Bunch is one of my favorite shows. A fun, ("leave the troubles of the world for a half hour") kind of show. You forgot all your troubles when you watched the Brady's & learned something from the episodes. They don't make TV shows like the Brady's anymore.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 1:49 PM 147 in reply to 146

Re: Favorite Brady Bunch episodes...

The best Super70s sitcom hands down is The Brady Bunch. My favorite episode is the "Halloween" one when the girls dare the boys to spend a night in the attic. Just the look on Peters face when the trunk opens up as Marcia"s eerie voice olays, is hysterical. I adored Maureen McCormick, she was so beautiful. I admit I still watch the show on TV Land, with my 10 year old.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 1:49 PM 148 in reply to 146

Well, let me just say that I have been a fan of the Brady Bunch for at least fourteen years. I had made an attempt to capture every episode on tape eons and eons ago when I was still a little kid but I never ended up completing my collection until just a month ago. This shows me that no matter how old I get, I will always love the Brady Bunch... and heres why: even now that I"m in my twenties, I still learn through the bunch. When times get tough in reality and every day life, I find myself asking, "What would the Brady's do?"... and I always think back to the words of wisdom spoken on the show and because of them, I always try again and always a little harder than before... to me, the show will remain special because it is all about hope and innocence... when you"re living in a world of hate and shallowness in reality, you can only change things for the better by believing and not giving up. You can get by and live happily if you learn to handle obstacles the right way, the way a Brady would... the show might all be fantasy, but it shows me that if it can be imagined, it can be made possible... I believe in the Brady"s... I"ve learned lessons and I've learned how to be a better person through them!!!!

--ASHLEYINCHAOS

•  03-03-2006, 1:49 PM 149 in reply to 148

I can't say enough good things about the Brady Bunch. For most of us younger suburban "Boomers", we saw in the Bradys a bunch of kids that we could identify with back then. So, it"s no wonder so many of us counted the days every week until it was time for their show every Friday night on ABC. The Brady Bunch will go down in history as the best family sitcom of all time
  •  03-03-2006, 1:49 PM 150 in reply to 147

My favorite episode of The Brady Bunch is "Never Too Young", when Bobby gets kissed by Millicent and falls inlove with her. But Bobby thought he caught the mumps from Millicent. I also loved "My Brother's Keeper", when Bobby saves Peter's life, and Peter vowed to be Bobby's slave for life. It's so cute watching those two fight!

--Magenta Cobalt

•  03-03-2006, 1:50 PM 151 in reply to 150

My very favorite Brady Bunch episode is when Bobby kisses Millicent. I used to wish I was her when I was little I used to have the biggest crush on Bobby!

--bobbylover78234

•  04-16-2010, 6:06 PM 2970 in reply to 151

I had a crush on Bobby too. I actually got an autograph picture of him and he signed it. Really cool. That was actually one of my favorite episodes as well.
View as RSS news feed in XML