Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

How You Can Help: Pictures

Last post 02-26-2006, 2:41 AM by patrickmondout. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-26-2006, 2:41 AM 3

How You Can Help: Pictures

The single biggest obstacle (besides time) that prevents me from making our sites as great as they could be is a lack of pictures. There are just some articles that are hardly worth writing without pictures. How can I, for example, have a section on 70s fashions (an article that the site really must have and doesn't!) without pictures of those fashions? Or how about sections on 70s, 80s, and 90s cars? The list goes on forever. And so I am asking for your help.

If you have relevant pictures you are willing to let us use, please go back here and tell us what you've got (you can also use the Contact button above to send me a private message). There are a two conditions:

1. The pictures must be something you either took yourself or own the copyright to. Please do not offer other people's work, such as scans from magazines or off of eBay auctions or other sites.
    2. They need to be of sufficient quality that others will be able to enjoy seeing them. Don't worry, I'm not looking for professional photos, just something pleasing. The vast majority of pictures would be fine, so long as they are scanned properly. 

This site can be a great nostalgic trip for us all if we can get some contributions from folks like YOU!

Thanks,
    Patrick

View as RSS news feed in XML