Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Daisy, Daisy, Daisyduke!

Last post 03-04-2006, 7:08 AM by Cynthasyzer. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 7:02 AM 317

Daisy, Daisy, Daisyduke!

I really like the show Swamp Molly because I really like Daisy's looks. As a matter of fact I like all the shows that included Daisy in them. not only do I like Daisy, but I really like her in her short shorts. Thanks again for that.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 7:04 AM 324 in reply to 317

Re: Daisy, Daisy, Daisyduke!

Daisy's short-shorts became a fashion statement, and why not with legs like that I think they should have. I watched Dukes for Daisy and those beautiful short shorts, by the way was there anyone else on the show. I wish there would be a show called Daisy and her shorts.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 7:07 AM 326 in reply to 317

Daisy Duke wearing her short-shorts & Pantyhose. That is the only reason why I watched. The show is still one of my all time favourites, but only for that reason. Such outstanding Legs.

It is sad that hollywood is making the movie version, and not fans of the show. Hollywood guys just wanting some fast money. What are the chances that Daisy will even have pantyhose on in the 'movie'?- slim & none. And Brit. Spears as a thought to play 'Daisy'?! Oh brother!!! That is just so intelligent (sarcasim here)- get a eMpTyVee ($) techno/hip-hop girl to play a country girl with values.

And now talks of Ashton Kurcher and Paul Walker!? Flavour of the month. well, at least it is not Van Diesel.
  •  03-04-2006, 7:08 AM 327 in reply to 317

Yes, Catherine Bach was enjoyable candy for the eyes, but that's about the only good thing that could ever be said for this show.

When you get right down to it, the Dukes of Hazzard ranks as one of the worst shows in the history of television. There's not enough bad things that one can say to describe this painfully glaring example of television at it's worst.

--Joe in Pittsburgh

View as RSS news feed in XML