Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

When Farrah Left...

Last post 03-04-2006, 7:38 AM by Francis Urquhart. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 7:36 AM 350

When Farrah Left...

In the spring and summer of 1977, after it was announced that Farrah was leaving "Charlie's Angels", it seemed as if the entire nation were holding its breath. Yes, it was that popular (and so was Farrah). It was hard to imagine how anyone could replace her.

When the new season premiered in September, Cheryl Ladd was introduced as the new angel. It took people a while to accept her, but it was actually better show. Cheryl had more versatility than Farrah. My favorite episode is "Angels In Springtime" from the third season.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 7:38 AM 354 in reply to 350

Re: When Farrah Left...

I will never forget the first time I saw Farrah Fawcett, then Farrah Fawcett-Majors. She was and still is my favorite blonde and of course my favorite Angel. She had more than just good looks, she had charisma out of this world, that gorgeous hair and flawless smile. She looked like someone had sculpted her. The chemistry between the original three was awesome, they truly complimented each other to a tee. I love the show, wish they would of had a re-union. I have collected memorabilia for years. It's great to see the show released on DVD. I must also say that Cheryl Ladd was the perfect replacement for Farrah. But the originals will always be the favorite.

Farrah went on to have a great career and up to a few years ago, good press, lol. She's awesome, without Farrah the show would of not been so popular and without the show neither would Farrah.

--kenny

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML