Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Format xp boot cd rom

Last post 08-16-2010, 2:31 AM by Caitrin62. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-16-2010, 2:31 AM 3876

Tongue Tied [:S] Format xp boot cd rom

Format xp boot cd rom >>>

format xp boot cd rom

Using the XP Installation CD to Format Drives Conventional wisdom holds that the way to format for FAT32 is to use a boot disk from Win98 or WinMe, but you can do it with the standard XP installation CD

Format XP without bootable CD 16 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 31 Jul 2005I create a bootable floppy somehow and use that to help format. .... Insert your Windows XP CD into the CD-ROM drive and restart your

Creating your own Bootable Windows XP CD-ROM and installing XP ... 1 Aug 2004 why would i want xp installed to a fat32 formatted hdd? .... open nero, use the wizard to make a bootable cd-rom... choose your floppy drive

AnswersThatWork's Free Bootdisk, Boot CD, ISO, XP Boot Disk, Win98 ... 7 Jun 2009 Boot CD MS-DOS 6.22 Boot CD with internal CD-ROM support 1.1Mb (5-Mar-2007) UK version. MSDOS Boot CD (Boot ISO) made in ISO format.

How to create a bootable floppy disk for an NTFS or FAT partition ... The Windows XP installation CD-ROM is a bootable disk and can be used to start Windows. Format a floppy disk by using the Windows XP format utility.

Bootdisk.Com WINDOWS AND DOS BOOT DISKS. DOS/Windows9X/Me/NT/2K/XP Excellent Bootdisks. Windows XP Fresh Install Bootdisk And Bootable CD Make Your USB Hard And CDrom Drives Work In DOS Install, Partition, And Format Your Hard Disk Drive

Windows Boot or Startup Disks The format dialog is reached by going to My Computer, right-clicking on the The best type of boot disk for XP is probably one of the bootable CDs that

How to create a boot disk. Unfortunately, however, this diskette does not support CD-ROM support and is Format the floppy diskette you wish to make a bootable Windows NT boot disk Note: The Microsoft Windows XP CD is a bootable CD and in many cases you

format xp boot cd rom

Free Pc Tech Support - Boot Disk Downloads and format the drive and then begin the XP installation .... Based on a Win98Se boot disk, this diskette contains a generic IDE cdrom driver, mouse driver, XP Clean Install Start the computer with your chosen boot disk. Change to the cdrom drive. .... You can partition and format the remaining space after XP is setup from Disk

View as RSS news feed in XML