Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes of Dallas...

Last post 03-04-2006, 12:32 PM by Cynthasyzer. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 12:29 PM 384

Favorite episodes of Dallas...

Well to be truthful. I don’t really have a favorite episode of Dallas. I loved them all, especially the ones that featured Victoria Principal. I watched Dallas from the time I was 9 until I was 22. And to this day I still love Dallas. And I miss the series dearly. When Dallas came to an end it was more like the death of a much loved and dear old friend.

--Scotty

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 12:30 PM 386 in reply to 384

Re: Favorite episodes of Dallas...

My favorite episode was the season premiere of the 9th season (1986-1987) "Return To Camelot" which marked the return of the Bobby Ewing from the dead. I was so happy when Bobby and Pam got together again. I was heartbroken when Pam was written out of the show at the end of that very same SEASON! The Fall Of The House Ewing (No. 251) was the worst episode and cliffhanger in the shows history. A short time later Pam disappeared and was never heard from again. Bobby divorced her again and began having lustful sex with other women and began a new life with his only son/child Christopher.

--AdamE

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 12:31 PM 388 in reply to 386

My favorite epsiode has to be the one where everyone is terrfied of the Hurricane. I think that this was one of the pilot episodes, if not the first one. I just loved the line when all the family is sitting in the living room and Suellen comments that "the radio just said that the hurricane is going to hit Waco". Of course, any of us true Dallasites knew that if the Hurricane it Waco, we'd all be in trouble!

I did watch it from the very beginning to the very end. It was best before Jock died and left Miss Ellie a widow, and Donna Reed did not make a very good Miss Ellie in the later shows.

Always loved to hate JR and his bully attitude, and knew that it was the sister-in-law who shot him. I was just surprised it wasn't Suellen.

--Aunt B from Texas

•  03-04-2006, 12:32 PM 390 in reply to 388

My favorite shows were the ones that Jim Davis ( Jock) appearred in. Jock was such a strong and Texas like character. Jim was perfect for the role. I love the rest especially JR and Bobby but Jock was the best!
View as RSS news feed in XML