Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Long live JR Ewing!

Last post 03-04-2006, 12:33 PM by Motrmouth. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 12:33 PM 391

Long live JR Ewing!

Just when you thouht J. R. was down and out with no possible way of surviving .. that's when J. R. was at his best. And with a few bold moves he would completly turn the tables and come out on top of any situation. I love J. R. and I hate his enemies. J. R. 's priorities were the family and Ewing Oil. Who could find fault with that? I hated the pitiful last episode .it was lame.and the series deserved much better. Thank goodness for the T. V. movie The Return of J. R. It gave a great ending to the show by ending up right back where it all started. J. R. against the world and teaching the bid'ness to his son. All done in the last minute of the movie.. the last sentence really. For those of us who really loved him , J. R. gave us a strength. He showed me strength in the face of adversity the same way any hero motivates his fans. For those who just hate J. R. or have no feelings about him, well . . you really never really knew him. For those of us who long for the good old days when we could see Barnes or Weststar get what was coming to them just remember.."Never let the bastards get you down!"

--ksorman

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML