Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Crush on Parker Stevenson!

Last post 03-05-2006, 4:21 PM by Motrmouth. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 4:21 PM 540

Crush on Parker Stevenson!

How can I not put in my own two cents, especially when my first teenage crush was on Parker Stevenson. Those blue eyes and dimples of his got me every time. :) My favorite episode was The Disappearing Floor Mystery. I'll never forget when "Frank" walked into that old house and fell through the floor right before my eyes, but there was no opening! I remember it so clearly as if it were yesterday. That was the first time I ever heard the word "hologram. " I found the concept amazing.

I have several episodes on VHS that I have shared with my sons - they loved them. The Disappearing Floor Mystery is next to impossible to find so I'll probably end up buying the first season DVD's just to have it. Halloween is such a fun holiday, it was so nice to have a little touch of Halloween every other Sunday, even if it only lasted for three seasons. Oh, one more thing. The theme music at the beginning of every show always gave me goosebumps - so spooky. I loved it! :)

--Tess from Penna

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML