Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Memories of Laverne and Shirley

Last post 03-05-2006, 5:03 PM by Cynthasyzer. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 5:01 PM 611

Memories of Laverne and Shirley

This show is my best friend and mine favorite show. I am 17 and she is 18. When we were freshman in highschool in 1998-1999 our government teacher started calling us laverne and shirley because we act so much just like them. I am Shirley because I am the shy one looking for Mr.Right and she is the loud bimbo. We are best friends and we are moving to Milwaukee after we graduate to follow in their foot steps. We only have a half a year left then were going. Can't wait this show is the bomb and it will never get old. [Editor's note: Do let us know how it turns out!]

--shirls

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 5:03 PM 615 in reply to 611

Re: Memories of Laverne and Shirley

This is my favorite show ever!!!! they had a marathon on tv land a couple of years ago and I stayed up all nite watching it!! When my best friend and I were in 8th grade we used to watch this show while talkin on the phone and she was always laverne and I was shirley because we had personalities just like the characters to this day she is still a loud mouth outgoing pushy girl and im the shy girl who is lookin for a guy to just land at my feet lol when I heard to was coming to lifetime I called her up and we were both like screaming! L&S FOREVER!!!! Someone needs to put the seasons on DVD!

--Pumpkin

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML