Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Love Boat episodes

Last post 03-05-2006, 5:50 PM by Motrmouth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 5:49 PM 635

Favorite Love Boat episodes

My favorite Love Boat episode was with Barbara Rush and Peter Marshall in 'The Now Marriage'. This episode was aired in 1979. I loved the way it was plotted. Barbara Rush looks so beautiful ! I have been a Love Boat Fan since day one and will be for the rest of my life. I just recently celebrated taking the last cruise of 'The Love Boat' for a Transatlantic voyage for 17-days. I had the honor of meeting Captain Stubbing in the Coral Dining room. He is a truly a remarkable man. The crew and passengers dubbed it 'The Last Episode. Thank you for the memories.

--Vincenzo (Vermont)

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 5:50 PM 637 in reply to 635

Re: Favorite Love Boat episodes

I have two favorites. . . The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders one with Ginger Rogers singing Love Will Keep us Together- I mean really, do I have to say more?

And the one where Julie is going to get married to Tony, in Austrailia. He leaves her at the alter because he is dying. The scene of Julie reading the letter on the plane is the best.

--Soundtrk

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML