Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

S&S catchphrases, you big dummy!

Last post 03-05-2006, 9:11 PM by Motrmouth. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 9:10 PM 768

S&S catchphrases, you big dummy!

I don't know much about the actress' and actors in the show. I just started watching it a year ago. I love it when they use those lines like: "You Big Dummy!" or "It's the big one!" or "You Old Fish-eyed fool!" Those are great catch phrases! Any more?

--Princess

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 9:11 PM 770 in reply to 768

Re: S&S catchphrases, you big dummy!

It is hard to find a favourite episode, but I like the fake heart attacks he would do, "this is the big one Elizabeth! I am coming to see you now!" and Aunt Ester's catch phrase "watch it sucka!"

--frank117842

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 9:11 PM 772 in reply to 770

Re: S&S catchphrases, you big dummy!

I would be hard pressed too choose a favorite episode, but one of my all time favorite insults went something like this. "Ester. . . why don't you go stick your face in the freezer and make some uglycicles.
View as RSS news feed in XML