Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

John Ritter

Last post 03-05-2006, 11:06 PM by Cynthasyzer. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 10:59 PM 833

John Ritter

Just an all out absolute funny show until the last season! Who's the best comedic actor of Super70s and Awesome80s? Why, Mr. John Ritter of course!! The best showcase for his talent was episode no. 125, "Up In the Air" I saw it recently on Nick at Nite and practically laughed my head off. Talk about Fred Astaire and Chevy Chase in one body, he put those lads to shame!!! He was also on another great show as a guest star "Starsky & Hutch" Allright! Coolness!

--Mani

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 11:04 PM 837 in reply to 833

Re: John Ritter

I thought the show was great mindless fun. It was one of my favorites, of course, since I was a teenaged boy at the time. The death of John Ritter at such a young age is really tragic. His legacy, while not exactly Shakespearean, is that he made a lot of people laugh. I don't think you can ask for much more than that. He will be missed by many, including mself.

--ElCentroMike

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 11:05 PM 840 in reply to 833

I was born in 1979, but I remember Three's Company from when I was a very young child. But now those are all memories, and so is John Ritter. His tragic, and untimley death took all those who watched him, and knew him by surprize. As a kid I always thought surprizes were suppose to be fun, and exciting, but as an adult, it's been proven too many times that surprizes can also so be very sad, and tragic, almost like a hurricane, while a little rain is welcome, a hurricane, can be tragic.

--quyet

•  03-05-2006, 11:06 PM 845 in reply to 833

It is with great joy and saddness that I write this. I had the pleasure of becoming friends with John Ritter in 2001. He was all that I thought he would be, we just hit it off. Even went to New York to see him in the "Dinner Party" and spent time with him after the play. I remember John everyday and I miss his phone calls as well. He was such a loving and down to earth person and all that has been said about John is nothing but the truth. He will forever live in my heart and memories. Thank You John for being you and for being my friend.
View as RSS news feed in XML