Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Barbarino!

Last post 03-05-2006, 11:55 PM by Motrmouth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 11:41 PM 858

Barbarino!

I started watching Kotter one night when Nick at Nite had a marathon and instantly fell in love with Barbarino. He's got charisma. I really enjoyed the pilot episode. It introduces all of the characters that you come to love. I love how the 'Sweat Hogs' climb into Gabe's window to talk to him and while he's distracted, they steal his t.v. set. Of course they don't keep it, Arnold brings it back. My all time favorite episode was title Barbarino Blues. Barbarino has a girl friend who he thinks is getting to serious so he's going to dump her but before he gets the chance she dumps him. He becomes incredibly depressed. So depressed the only comfort he finds is in the bottle. Barbarino is still stuck on the one that dumped him. He just wants to sit at home and drink. The sweat hogs, (Horhack, Epstein, Washington and Bo, the new one that took John's place) wrestle the bottle from his hands, which turns out to be a bottle of root beer, and they go out to the local hang out. Where Barbarino runs into the girl. Big surprise! Up your nose with a rubber hose! I loved woodman too. He was hilarious.

--sweathog

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 11:55 PM 862 in reply to 858

Re: Barbarino!

I loved it when John Travolta hosted Saturday Night Live with musical guest Seal with the Welcome Back Kotter skit with Janeane Garofalo as Mrs Kotter.

--Blackmagicmama

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML