Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Incredible Hulk episodes!

Last post 03-07-2006, 5:28 PM by Motrmouth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-07-2006, 5:26 PM 980

Favorite Incredible Hulk episodes!

Yes, it was my favorite tv show ever. Period. My favorite episode is "Homecoming." I wish I could go back in time to when I first started watching it on tv. God I miss those days.

--Tim Daugherty

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-07-2006, 5:26 PM 981 in reply to 980

Re: Favorite Incredible Hulk episodes!

My personal favorite (episode) was the one were the hulk fell out of plane during take off. The plane was probably 100-170 feet in the air. Some how the hulk managed to fall out and he hit the ground hard. I don't really remember what happened after that. My memories of are unclear.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-07-2006, 5:27 PM 982 in reply to 981

“Mystery Man” and “King of the Beach” are two separate yet equally important Hulk episodes, each addressing the issues of trust and values in a non-preachy non-saccharine manner.

In the former, David and McGee are forced together when they land in the middle of nowhere following a plane crash. David has no idea whom he is anymore, and McGee can’t identify him under his face bandages. McGee hopes to finally get to the bottom of the Hulk tale, while David just wants to avoid being called John Doe.

In the latter, a speaking role for Lou Ferrigno, a bodybuilding contest appears to be just the ticket to getting the money needed to start a business. Unfortunately, for all involved, it lays bare the hard reality underneath: while love is unconditional, nothing else is. We also see Lou’s speaking character make his “freak” designation and his physical challenge work to his benefit.
  •  03-07-2006, 5:28 PM 985 in reply to 980

I remember the Hulk as a teenager, and my favorite episode was Bring Me the Head of the Hulk in which David Banner wanted to end his ordeal once and for all.

View as RSS news feed in XML