Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

R. Quincy? What was his first name?

Last post 03-09-2006, 2:47 PM by Pre-Forums Poster. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-09-2006, 12:01 AM 1260

R. Quincy? What was his first name?

Quincy's first name was never mentioned in the series. However, in one episode, his business card was seen and it read Dr. R. Quincy. Does anyone know what the "R" was short for?

--Jill S.

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-09-2006, 12:07 AM 1266 in reply to 1260

Re: R. Quincy? What was his first name?

Further to the comment on your website's Quincy page about Quincy's first name never being mentioned but apparently starting with an "R", I seem to recall an episode told in flashback concerning the death of Quincy's first wife, and I think that on her deathbed she called him "Dick" - so therefore presumably his first name is Richard. However, I cannot confirm this myself - can anyone else out there can shed more light on this perplexing problem?

--Doc from UK

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-09-2006, 2:46 PM 1272 in reply to 1260

I believe Quincy's first name is Richard or Dick, this is revealed when we get a flashback of his wife (dead) saying his name.
  •  03-09-2006, 2:47 PM 1277 in reply to 1260

Actually, I thought Quincy, M. E. , was absolutely great. The series was most memorable! I believe I may have seen just about every show. There was a question brought to light regarding his first name, and although, his first name was not mentioned, there was one time by which his first name was actually said! However, the name I seem to remember is DuBois Quincy.

If there is anyone out there, who may know his first name, please let me know if this is correct. I suspect it it. I am openned to your feed back.

CRM

--Bobby

View as RSS news feed in XML