Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

My favorite episode of Benson

Last post 03-03-2006, 1:34 PM by Inactive Account. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-03-2006, 1:34 PM 133

My favorite episode of Benson

My favorite episode of "Benson" is the one in which Clayton and Benson were involved in the inhertiance duel. I really admired the way in which it was settled, even though, to many fans of the show would say that the entire contest seemed one-sided with Benson as the favorite to win it all. He is the King of Insults.. I mean, listen to the way he constanly insults Kraus.. Pure Genius.. Yet, I gotta hand it to Clayton for hanging in there until the end. I was most impressed with the insult regarding "clothing".. If you remember, Benson told Clayton to keep wearing those suits as they are bound to come back in style. In return Clayton responded quickly by saying that Benson's clothes were hand-me-downs from the Lee family: Cheap-Lee, Crude-Lee and Ugl-Lee (Ugly). Benson was speechless, but bounced back on the "Noses" Category, as we all know how sensitive Clayton is about his nose.. Pass it around or stand under it for shade.

--Chiroso79

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML