Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Memories of the Flip Wilson Show

Last post 03-11-2006, 5:44 PM by Motrmouth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 5:43 PM 1438

Memories of the Flip Wilson Show

I was still a kid when the Flip Wilson show went off the air, but I really do remember it quite well - even before TV Land started to re-air it. One of my favortie all time episodes was when none other than James Brown sang a pretty odd version of "September Song". I remember he did one of his classic spins, went into a split and almost slipped!! In fact, he did slip, but he played it off quite well. I would LOVE it if TV Land showed that episode!
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 5:44 PM 1442 in reply to 1438

Re: Memories of the Flip Wilson Show

Another great variety show!! I barely remembered it growing up but I've been taping it since it's been on T. V. Land, and I can't believe all the guests he would have on there!! Also, he had a clean decent show and with guests like Lucille Ball, Dean Martin, Mahalia Jackson, etc. it couldn't be anything else but clean!

--veronica99

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML