Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Memories of Hart to Hart

Last post 03-24-2007, 9:16 AM by TVbookworm. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 6:04 PM 1475

Memories of Hart to Hart

I for one really enjoyed this series....No matter what terrible things happened they always took the time to tell each other how much they loved one another. I wish more people would do this today!! Maybe we wouldn't have wars going on!
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 6:05 PM 1476 in reply to 1475

Re: Memories of Hart to Hart

Hart to Hart was the best show on television at that time, the chemistry between Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers was great you would never have known they were not really married in real life. All of the shows were favorites, but one that truly stood out was the show when Jonathan saw a blode woman being murdered through a telescope from his friends office, and when he ran out of the room to check out the scene he was hit by a motorbike and lost his memory.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 6:06 PM 1477 in reply to 1476

Hart to Hart was my favorite show of all time. I used to sneak downstairs when it was on late at night. When my family went to England we had to go to all the places they went to including The Ritz Carlton Hotel, there has never been a show that comes close to how classy this show was, now every show on T. V. looks the same. I miss the show today

--hugefan

•  03-11-2006, 6:08 PM 1482 in reply to 1477

This show was the greatest! I especially liked the admiration that Jonathan and Jennifer had for one another. One of my favorites was when Jennifer was being hypnotized by her hair dresser. She eventually was to kill Jonathan, but Jonathan broke the hypnotic spell with his love. Another favorite was when the show opened with Jonathan working at his ship yard along with the other workers. Of course they did not know he was the owner until a "fat cat" came along and started giving orders. I still remember Jonathan's answer, "I am Jonathan Hart and I own this ship. Get your big fat butt out of my limousine. " The workers were cheering. I

--Connielou

•  03-11-2006, 6:08 PM 1483 in reply to 1482

This is a great show bring back Hart to Hart! Stephanie Powers and Robert Wagner are a great combo.

--Sue

•  03-24-2007, 9:16 AM 2747 in reply to 1483

This'll bring some memories back then.

eBay Lot #250096488537
View as RSS news feed in XML