Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Hart to Hart episodes

Last post 03-11-2006, 6:07 PM by Cynthasyzer. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 6:07 PM 1478

Favorite Hart to Hart episodes

'Hart to Hart' was (and still is) my favourite TV show. It was fun, romantic and exciting. It was also great escapisim - for one hour a week, I could get away from 'real life' and see how the 'other half' lived! The major factor that made the show such a huge hit was undoubtedly the chemistry between Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers. They were very convincing as a couple in love with each other!

My favourite episode would have to be 'Two Harts Are Better Than One' - the episode where we finally found out how the Harts first met and fell in love! It was funny and romantic - Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers gave performances reminiscent of Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn!

I was lucky enough to meet Robert and Stefanie in 1990. They were lovely people and meeting them reminded me why I became a fan of 'Hart to Hart' in the first place!

--Joanne

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 6:07 PM 1480 in reply to 1478

Re: Favorite Hart to Hart episodes

Hart to Hart is my most favourite TV series ever! I used to love it when I was a kid. My aunt would watch it, and we were allowed to stay up to watch it with her, past my bed time. I admired Jennifer Hart and thought she was real cool, and because my name is Jennifer too. When my brother was born my parents wanted to give him a name with J too (my sister is also a J), and you can imagine how thrilled I was when they considered Jonathan - and how dissapointed when they settled for something else. My mum still likes to tell the story that apparently I said "you can't do that, I;ve already been calling him Johnathan"!!!

My favourite 3 episodes are, in reverse order, the one where Jennifer steals (she has been hypnotised and does not know it), the one where Johnathan loses his memory, and my most favourite, the one which is a flashback of when they first met in London!

--Jennifer (Jenni)

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML