Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Memories of Magician starring Bill Bixby

Last post 03-11-2006, 7:40 PM by Contrarian. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 7:39 PM 1589

Memories of Magician starring Bill Bixby

Was a great show and enjoyed it. I did like the ideal that Bill got to have a Boeing 747 plane to live. Was sad that the show didn't last longer. Today they could do a lot with a story line as this.

--Mark2

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 7:39 PM 1590 in reply to 1589

Re: Memories of Magician starring Bill Bixby

This was, I think, an underrated show. Bill Bixby was one of my favorite actors on television and I thought he was great in this show. He played Tony Blake, who used his magic to solve crimes. He had a great white Corvette with "Spirit" on his tags. Bixby did all the magic on the series himself. The special consultant was Mark Wilson of "Magic Circus" fame. The theme song to the show was excellent as well. I know the SCI-FI channel recently ran episodes of this series. Here's hoping they will do it again.

--Digital

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-11-2006, 7:40 PM 1591 in reply to 1590

Re: Memories of Magician starring Bill Bixby

I have a memory of a group of men playing cards and they ask Bill Bixby to join in, he displays a magic trick with cards and then ask the men after the trick "Do you really want me joining in?"

--robert reyna reynarobert@hotmail.com

View as RSS news feed in XML