Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Lynda Carter!

Last post 03-14-2006, 12:16 AM by Motrmouth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-14-2006, 12:01 AM 1853

Lynda Carter!

As a huge fan and collector of Lynda Carter memorabilia, Wonder Woman was definitely my favorite show. Although I like every episode, my favorites are "The Feminum Mystique", "The New Adventures Of Wonder Woman Pilot", "Mind Stealers From Outer Space", and "The Boy Who Knew Her Secret".

--LyndaFan

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-14-2006, 12:15 AM 1863 in reply to 1853

Re: Lynda Carter!

Wonder Woman show was a favourite of mine when I was a kid in the Super70s and early Awesome80s. Lynda not only looked good but she had a manner and style I found very appealing and enjoyable. I trhough her character coulds have been developed more as the series developed but there never seem to be much of a change.

I do hope that when the new Wonder Woman film is in production Lynda is invited back as Queen Hipplyta. She would be a good Queen as she is still a Wonder Woman.

--Wonder Fan

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-14-2006, 12:15 AM 1864 in reply to 1863

It is such a pity that we don't have the likes of Lynda Carter spinning us head to toe in love with Wonder Woman. Whenever I saw her fighting for justice and peace and doing good I imagined myself alongside her. She never once did anything that would spoil the image of what a true super-hero should be.

I am looking forward to the time when we will be able to see Wonder Woman on the big screen

--Aussiefan

•  03-14-2006, 12:16 AM 1865 in reply to 1864

Every boy and his father in school had a crush on her! Whether you belong to the superman or Batman camp, your muse is Wonder Woman. And with the voluptuous and very pretty Lynda Carter in the sexy superheroine suit, every fan boy's fantasy is complete! Carter will forever animate my childhood! I remember all those andros (the alien who comes with a "judgment from outer space") episodes, wished I was "the boy who knew her secret" and therfore potential sidekick, and marvel at all the paradise island scenes with all those pretty, powerful, mystical amazons! Long live, Wonder Woman! Long live, Lynda Carter!

--fM

View as RSS news feed in XML