Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes

Last post 03-03-2006, 3:52 PM by Francis Urquhart. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-03-2006, 3:49 PM 262

Favorite episodes

I can't remember all of them, but I loved the one with the moonshine girls, I think it was titled "Shine On" Or the one when him and Hammer were fighting in the mud. I don't remember the plot, but it was a good one. That was my favorite show when I was 15-16-17. I never missed it, neither did my two friends. We just loved watching Greg EVIGAN, he was so sexy. I still like him. But I would probably go nut's if I could buy the shows, as many as I could. It would really be cool. Well I hope some how you can tell me if and when I can buy them.I think that is how I became a woman truck driver.

--Steel Blossom

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 3:49 PM 263 in reply to 262

Re: Favorite episodes

I didn't have a particular favourite episode, but I was into American trucks in a big way (eventually getting a class 1 HGV licence myself). Apart from that the music was good (covers of the Eagles etc.) and it was essential Sunday afternoon viewing, in the same way C.H.I.P.S. was to Saturday teatime. There ought to be reruns somewhere.

--Greg Briers

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-03-2006, 3:49 PM 264 in reply to 262

[My favorite episode was] when BJ paints his truck yellow too fool the sherrif and smuggles the 20 models to Atlantic City.

--lobo

•  03-03-2006, 3:52 PM 271 in reply to 262

I am right along with all you BJ fans. I too grew up watching the show. I had a total crush on BJ McKay. One of my favorite episodes was Flay, a Wild Horse. The ending of that episode was awsome when they let loose all the wild horses. It gave me goosebumps. Another favorite episode was Coffin with a View with Foster Brooks - he was so funny as Count Dracula. But BJ was a romantic I would have given anything to have sit next to him and hold and kiss him too. He is a true Hero's legend today!

--Callie

View as RSS news feed in XML