Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episode of Different Strokes

Last post 04-18-2006, 11:50 PM by Happi-Puppi. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 6:56 AM 306

Favorite episode of Different Strokes

My favorite episode of Diff'rent Strokes is when Arnold,Willis,and Mr,Drummond are in a bank and a robbery is going on! I also liked the one where Janet Jackson becomes Willis's girlfriend.

--Kayla

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 6:56 AM 307 in reply to 306

Re: Favorite episode of Different Strokes

The only episode I remember anything about was the one where Nancy Reagan appeared during her ridiculous "Just Say No" campaign. Obviously freebasing Todd Bridges and Dana Plato were unimpressed!
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 6:56 AM 308 in reply to 306

I just love it so much when that older son of Mr Willis is getting busted by the white cops and then, all of a sudden, Mr Willis appears and tells the big, hot, police men to slam him in the back of the paddy wagon and give him some hard time!! And then, in the middle of him gettin bummed, Willis appears and says: "Whatcha talkin bout Willis?!?!?!"
  •  03-04-2006, 6:56 AM 309 in reply to 307

I really do love different strokes even though my sister misty hated it so I loved it anyway if there is any kids out there today who wants to get in touch with the Super70s and Awesome80s this is it!
  •  04-18-2006, 11:50 PM 2607 in reply to 309

I don't know if i'd call these two I'm mentioning my "favorites" but i do know they made an unforgettable impression on me!Surprise [:O] 

The first one is Arnold & Kimberly are stuck across town and Kimberly not able to get  a taxi,decides to hitch-hike. (In New York??!!) A man stops and picks them up but it certainly turns out to be the wrong man! He takes She and Arnold back to his place and ties upArnold w/ tape acrss his mouth. He then tries to put his moves on Kimberly. Arnold escapes and with help form the police gets back home,struggles to recall where he's been. Under hypnosis,he remembers the creeps license plate. They save Kimberly just in time!  That certainly stopped me from ever hitch-hiking again!!!

Even scarier! Arnold and Dudley are nearly the next victims of a pedophile,who happens to be a bicycle-shop owner (played by WKRP's Gordon Jump). He lures unsuspecting kids to his special back room to watch TV (the kind not meant for kids). Arnold gets a look at what this "entertainment" is and leaves. Dudley stays behind but once again,Arnold,Mr. Drummond & the cops save the day.

Before that episode I never knew such people existed! I consider myself very fortunate.

I wonder why it is people who play one thing on TV don't live up to the things they say im real life?

View as RSS news feed in XML