Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Dukes of Hazzard episodes

Last post 03-04-2006, 7:04 AM by Cynthasyzer. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 7:00 AM 313

Favorite Dukes of Hazzard episodes

My favorite episode of The Dukes of Hazzard is "Carnival of Thrills",an excting 2 part episode where Bo attempts to jump 32 cars using General Lee for a traveling carnival that has come to Hazzard County.

--Charger 69

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 7:02 AM 318 in reply to 313

Re: Favorite Dukes of Hazzard episodes

My favorite episode of the Dukes of Hazzard is the one in which the doctor (mistakenly) tells Boss Hogg he doesn't have long to live. Therefore, Boss Hogg think's that he needs to do a lot of good deed's to repair the harm he has done. This way he'll make it into Heaven. Roscoe tells the Dukes that "they are going to plant him with the spring crops". Later in the program, the Boss, discovers that the report from his doctor is all wrong and he is not going to "die after all". Then the Boss returns to his usual ways saying that he has a lot of "good deeds that he needs to undo". That sets the stage for the rest of the program. In the end the Dukes can keep the farm and the children's home can keep the land that Boss gave them and all is well in Hazzard County.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 7:02 AM 319 in reply to 313

My favorite episode of the Dukes was Play it again Luke. It showed the dreamy romantic side of Luke (who is still my favorite) and it also showed a protective and yet tender side of him as well. Ahhhh all guys should be that way!

--Hazzard rose

•  03-04-2006, 7:04 AM 322 in reply to 313

Hmmm... My favorite Dukes of Hazzard show??? That's a hard one to answer because I LOVED all of them, at least the ones with Bo & Luke not the "other" Duke Boys!

I remember being GLUED to the TV every Friday night to watch The Dukes of Hazzard. I even use to record the shows... now mind you this was before VCR's so I would record them on cassette tape then listen to them over and over picturing in my mind what they were doing during the show.

I guess one of my favorites would be Jude Emery. It was a 2-parter.

Also, any of the ones where Bo & Luke, (Bo especially) get to sing. OH OH OH... Another one of my favorites would be the one were Bo thinks he is Boss Hogg's Son! That was a good one, geez there were so many good one's it's just too hard to pick!

What I'd really like to see is the reunion show they did. My sister was in the hospital giving birth to her 4th child that day, so I didn't get to see it :(

I use to dream of having a small "walk on" part with the "Boys". Even if I was just someone sitting at the Boars Nest when they walked in... Ahhhhh to dream!

--Duke Crazy

•  03-04-2006, 7:04 AM 323 in reply to 313

The loving realtionship between the Dukeboys was shown so well in Brotherly Love , Carnival of Thrills, . Brotherly has always been my favorite Dukes episode because it dealt with matters of the Heart like Luke finding out that he has a brother who he thought was dead then come to find out he is still alive unfortunetly Both Judd and Bo almost have to suffer the heartache of Losing not only a Cousin but a older Brother to Judd . I kept thinking when that hospital scene between Bo and Luke comes on how it would be if Luke didn't wake up and also I got the impression that Bo was a little Jealous of Judd because he knew that he had to share Luke now he didn't want to do that. My favorite Scene of that episode was the two Hospital Scenes which I was a little disappointted in cause I think they should have been longer maybe add a little suspence like Luke falling into a Coma the Dukes have to stay at the Hospital overnite. The Second reason that is my favorite episode is because it showcased the realtionship between Bo and Luke more than it did the action Luke has always and always will be my favorite because he is sweet , senstive, caring , and Loving towards Bo and Daisy he is also loyal. It was was the first episode that dealed with almost death.

--Katie

View as RSS news feed in XML