Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Columbo episodes...

Last post 03-04-2006, 12:23 PM by Motrmouth. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2006, 12:21 PM 375

Favorite Columbo episodes...

My favorite episode was "A Matter of Honor" starring Ricardo Montalban, Pedro Armendariz Jr., and A. Martinez probably because it was not a question of who or how but why the crime was committed.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 12:21 PM 376 in reply to 375

Re: Favorite Columbo episodes...

Without a doubt, "A Stitch in Crime" was my favorite. Nothing better than Leornard Nimoy as the killer doctor going up against Columbo.
    A close runner-up is "Now you see him". Love the Jack Cassidy/Columob combo...I think they did 3 or 4 episodes together.
    LONG LIVE COLUMBO!!!

--mad

•  03-04-2006, 12:21 PM 377 in reply to 375

[My favorite episode was] 'Negative Reaction' - Peter Falk and Dick Van *** in an episode together, could we ask for anything more. Plus the tramp scene is extremely funny.

--CheekySod

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-04-2006, 12:22 PM 378 in reply to 376

My Favourite Columbo episodes I like guest starred Jack Cassidy (husband of Shirley Jones) in "Murder by the Book." He played a mystery writer who murders his partner. "Publish or Perish" a greedy book publisher. and Double Exposure (guest star: Robert Culp). Both Jack Cassidy and Robert Culp were brilliantly portraid villians.

--frank91165

•  03-04-2006, 12:23 PM 380 in reply to 377

My favorite episode was the one which Johnny Cash played in. I love watching Columbo, and for some reason when I think Columbo, this one stands out. Johnny Cash sang a song on there that has just stuck in my head. It went something like Praise the Lord I saw the light. It was a sad episode in which I actually felt sorry for the lead character that had killed someone. I watch reruns of Columbo everyday on Bravo channel, but I haven't been able to catch this episode. They keep showing the same ones over and over.

--Precious

View as RSS news feed in XML