Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-7—Amazing Series!

Last post 11-15-2011, 8:45 PM by newshow. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-15-2011, 8:45 PM 4710

Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-7—Amazing Series!

I love this Grey's Anatomy DVD series so much. It really went through the grief rather than wrapping it up in two episodes, it was more realistic to me. I will say there is one episode I absolutely hated, the documentary one I definitely could have done without, Friday Night Lights DVD but don't let that one episode be the reason you don't get this set (you may like it), because the rest of the season is in true Grey's form. I also loved the journey of Alex this season, he and Christina were both center stage and it was a nice change of pace. House MD DVD Callie, Mark, and Arizona's journey as a "family" was also a good storyline. Adele's Alzheimer's was heartbreaking, and if I had been Meredith I would have done the same thing. Coming into this season after the way they ended season 6 was going to be a challenge, but I think it was handled beautifully. Dexter DVD Spoilers ahead: I know many people criticized Christina's story line at the beginning of the season, but it was my favorite. I went through a tragedy once myself, and seeing her pull away, change who she was, and then finally come back with a vengeance was like watching what I went through. The Vampire Diaries DVD That combined with the fact that everyone in the show was incredibly hilarious and differnt from each other, the show strayed from the usual sense of shows and brought something new and fascinating to tv. It didn't just remain a drama, or just a comedy.
View as RSS news feed in XML