Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Crush on Shaun Cassidy

Last post 03-05-2006, 4:20 PM by Contrarian. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 4:19 PM 535

Crush on Shaun Cassidy

I loved this show as a kid, and always watched it with my older brother. Like most girls, Shaun Cassidy was just my first big crush and I remember having a t- shirt with him and Parker Stevenson on it in grade three, as the Hardy boys. I was pretty young but I do know that in alot of shows Shaun always sang, and I freaked when he sang 'Do Ron Ron'.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 4:19 PM 536 in reply to 535

Re: Crush on Shaun Cassidy

Did anyone really watch the show other than to see how handsome and cute both Shaun and Parker were. My girlfriend and I swore when we grew up we were going to marry them. Wow, I wonder how different my life would be if I would have been Mrs. Shaun Cassidy. Thanks for the interesting thought. But I like my life the way it is. The show was great and hated the time slot. It was on when 60 minutes came on and my mother always wanted to watch her show. Now we know why VCRs were invented. Just so we could watch The Hardy Boys later.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 4:20 PM 537 in reply to 535

Re: Crush on Shaun Cassidy

If only VCRs existed back then....sigh. Yes, I admit to watching this show. I was glued to the TV on Sunday nights for two very important reasons - Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson. I loved all the shows, especially the ones where Shaun sang. My favourites are the one in Hawaii - I think it's titled Wipe Out. And the one where they meet Dracula. If only they had more episodes.
View as RSS news feed in XML