Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Memories of the Hardy Boys

Last post 03-05-2006, 4:21 PM by Cynthasyzer. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 4:20 PM 538

Memories of the Hardy Boys

This sucks! I could not watch this show because it aired on a Sunday. I always had to hear about it at School. I did collect all the posters & magazines. I even got the full length (door size) man, Shaun was tall.

--Phoebs

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 4:21 PM 539 in reply to 538

Re: Memories of the Hardy Boys

I adored this show when I was 11 - 13 years old and my passion for Shaun Cassidy took over my life completely as these things tend to do at that age. What am I saying, he can still get my hormones going now looking at those pictures -slim hips, flowing hair, suntan, cute smile! , although my desire to emigrate to California did disappear after a few years!

Back to the show - I would spend Saturdays in an agony of suspense waiting for 5. 30p. m to arrive and the t. v was mine! Although I would be a very grumpy bunny on the days it was a Nancy Drew episode, I mean nobody wanted to watch her! And then those frequent (too frequent!!!) episodes when Joe Hardy kissed/fell in love with some girl or other. Yeuch! Sob! Why wasn't it me? I wish they would show them again in the U. K (I mean, we can get endless repeats of Father Dowling!!! Aaagh! So why not the Hardy Boys?) The nostalgia kick would be amazing although I would expect an ensuing depression as I realise exactly how old I am these days!

--Valley Girl

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML