Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

L&S one of best - release all seasons on DVD!

Last post 03-19-2010, 9:02 PM by jackmack. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 4:59 PM 609

L&S one of best - release all seasons on DVD!

PLEASE make someone release L&S on DVD - ALL SEASONS! This was one of THE best sitcoms ever! One of my favorite episodes is when Shirley has to go to the hospital to have her appendix removed and Squiggy is in the bed pretending to be Shirley and Laverne yells at Squiggy. Squiggy says "Oh don't flatter me by calling me Squiggy"! LOL Just the funniest line! And Laverne looked great in the fishnet stockings (great legs!) And someone else mentioned the one where L&S are working in Dead Lazlo's Place and Laverne is calling Shirley "Betty" and to "...pick up her hash blacks!" LOL! And I loved when L&S were in CA in a movie saying "Wonga Wonga" all in hopes of meeting Troy Donahue! PLEASE talk to the appropriate people and have this wonderful sitcom put on DVD, ALL SEASONS, like "Friends", because there is a market for it! WE ARE WAITING! I know, I'm not supposed to type in caps but I'm trying to make a point here. THANKS!
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-19-2010, 9:02 PM 2962 in reply to 609

Re: L&S one of best - release all seasons on DVD!

HI, MY band was featured on  season 8 Laverne & Shirley show called The Rock N ROll Show. I have no copy of this show . Does anyone out there have a copy? please email us at info@jackmack.com.  The show was written for my band. It's very funny, thanks, Andrew
View as RSS news feed in XML