Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite Partridge Family episodes

Last post 03-05-2006, 8:45 PM by Cynthasyzer. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 8:43 PM 723

Favorite Partridge Family episodes

The episode where the family is stuck in a log cabin and must wait out a horrible storm. All three....Danny Bonaduce, Dave Madden & David Cassidy are very funny. They play off each other extremely well. This episode is later in the series run so all three actors had time to really establish their characters together. I give this a possible 9 out of 10.

--Simone The Patridge Dog

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 8:45 PM 726 in reply to 723

Re: Favorite Partridge Family episodes

My favorite Partridge Family episode is "Dora, Dora, Dora." Everybody but Keith notices that Dora Kelly has no singing talent. He has fallen in love with her and all he notices about her is her beauty. I love the scene where Shirley is trying to explain to Keith that Dora can't sing. Keith's mood is somewhat giddy because he is so taken with Dora. When he hugged his mother at the end of the scene, I thought it was a really sweet moment. I have loved "The Partridge Family" since the Super70s when I was just a little girl. David Cassidy is my heartthrob, and I really love the episodes that are centered around him.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML