Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Three's Company favorite episodes...

Last post 03-05-2006, 11:11 PM by Motrmouth. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 10:56 PM 830

Three's Company favorite episodes...

Well Three's Company is my favorite show because it was always well rounded. There were hilarious moments like in my favorite episode "UP IN THE AIR" when Jack hisses after drinking "The Rocket" and then there are other moments that are really touching like the end of "JACK BARES ALL" When he decides to let Terri live there. Or at the end of "STAR STRUCK" when Jack hold Terri tight when she finds out her fiance was cheating on her. And then there was that time in "SOME OF THAT JAZZ" and it just reached out to me. But the most touching was Janet's wedding which really brought the tears. There are moments that are funny and there are moments that are sad and Three's Company had both.

--Angele

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 10:57 PM 831 in reply to 830

Re: Three's Company favorite episodes...

My favorite Three's Company episode was the one where the Janice and Chrissy got confused over something Jack said. Then one of the girls said something about it to Mrs. Roper, who mistakenly thought that Mr. Roper was involved. The Larry sets Jack up with a really hot looking girl, but when Mr. Roper sees them together, Jack has to try to convince Mr. Roper that he's gay while convincing his date that he is straight.

--Jimbo

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 11:04 PM 839 in reply to 830

This is the only show where the re-runs are "just as funny" as first-time watchers. In fact, I laugh more in re-runs than seeing episodes for the very first time! Remember that episode where Jack pretends to be himself and his make-believe brother Austin, to date Furley's niece? That one is my favorite for two reasons. Not only is Jack his usual hilarious self, but Furley is his usual "stupid" self! Then Furley gets drunk and never finds out Jack was severely fooling him! Jack and Furley are at their best in this episode!

--Big Fan

•  03-05-2006, 11:06 PM 843 in reply to 839

My favorite episode of Three's Company is "A Night Not To Remember". That episode is filled with physical comedy. Also, John Ritter plays a fabulas drunkie. His portrayal as a drunk Jack was absolutely amazing. From when Jack falls off of the restaurant chair, to when he tries to get undressed, to when he thinks he had sex with Janet. He was hilarous! I have always loved this show, but this episode stood out in my memory.Thats why this is my favorite Three's Company episode!

--ashleylovesjack

•  03-05-2006, 11:11 PM 849 in reply to 843

My favorite episode (besides the one's where they show how they really care about eachother) is where Jack goes to jail for punching a cop. Jack had seen the plain clothed cop fighting with another guy at the bottom of the staris and let him have it!

He says to one of the girls, "Call the police!" The cop pulls out his badge, "I am the police!!". Later we find Jack in jail with a bunch of other "real" criminals. Mr. Furley shows up and talks to Jack but wants to not let others hear the conversation. He and Jack end up trying to talk without moving their lips!! LOL!

Furley:Weeerree tying do git nu oudna heeh!

Jack:Hwaat?

F:Weeeerree tying do git nu oudna heeh!

Jack (louder) Hwaat??!!

Furley: Oh!! We're trying to get you out of here & it don't look to good!!

The best part is the other cellmates later try to push Jack around. (They become afraid after finding out about him taking down an officer single handed!)

Jack then tries to appear tough by speaking their lingo. "Butt me!" (Asking for a smoke. ) He gets one and nearly gags on it! LOL! "You call that a cigarette?. . . It's so weak it cauhgt me off guard!" (He pauses a moment then says,

"Gum me!!"

Prisoner:What?

Jack:"I said gimmie some gum! Now!

Prisoner:"Gum the man!!!

Those two parts never failed to make me fall down laughing. When John Ritter passed on suddenly, Nick @ Nite played this episode. . . but at the time I was still so sad about it, I could hardly laugh. I'd felt like I lost a best friend or brother. I'm hoping next time I get to see it, I laugh like I used too. Been HappiPuppi, later!
View as RSS news feed in XML