Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes of Welcome Back, Kotter

Last post 03-05-2006, 11:56 PM by Motrmouth. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-05-2006, 11:48 PM 859

Favorite episodes of Welcome Back, Kotter

Although I was born in the Awesome80s, I still got the pleasure of watching this show in reruns. My favorite episode is when the boys are somehow involved with a gang and Mr. Kotter has to help them get out of trouble. He pretends he's in their "gang". Vinnie was insanely funny in this episode. When I was in highschool my teacher(who looks freakishly like Mr. Kotter) would talk about the night before's episode.

--Barbarino's Babe

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 11:55 PM 864 in reply to 859

Re: Favorite episodes of Welcome Back, Kotter

My favorite character is Epstein and horshack because they were very funny on the show. My favorite espoide is when Epstein get into fight with Todd, After the fight Juan run away to Mr kotter's apartment. He was in the bathroom. Mr Kotter try to talk to Epstein. Vinnie, Arnold, Feddie try to talk Juan about fighting. But Feddie try to explain Mr. Kotter and Juan you have to stand up for yourself. It is my favorite espoide it was funny.

--Jocelyn

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-05-2006, 11:56 PM 865 in reply to 864

Re: Favorite episodes of Welcome Back, Kotter

I was born in the Awsome80s (86). . . but I can honestly say, this is the only sitcom I could watch all day, other than the Fresh Prince. Not alot of kids my age heard about Kotter, but thankfully I have parents who appreciate good TV.

--Immi

View as RSS news feed in XML