Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

Favorite episodes of Hawaii 5-0

Last post 03-07-2006, 1:40 PM by Slammin' Slamo. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-07-2006, 1:38 PM 968

Favorite episodes of Hawaii 5-0

My favorite episode of Hawaii Five-0 was a two-hour movie, "The Nine Dragons," which aired on September 30,1976. The villain (who else but Wo Fat?) lures McGarrett to Hong Kong in a plot to take over the Red Chinese government in Peking, and begin World War III. Wow! What more could a fan of Hawaii Five-0 want?

--Stan

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-07-2006, 1:40 PM 970 in reply to 968

Re: Favorite episodes of Hawaii 5-0

Naturally I have a lot of Hawaii Five-0 favorite episodes, since it was my Favorite TV Cop Show. I liked the Pilot Episode and several out of the first five years, and especially the episopdes that McGarrett deals with his arch nemisis Wo Fat.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-07-2006, 1:40 PM 971 in reply to 970

Re: Favorite episodes of Hawaii 5-0

Besides this show having what might be the most recognized theme song of all shows of the Super70s, it also had one of the great catchphrases ('Book em Danno'). My favorite episodes was the 3 part "V For Vashon" where Steve & the gang take down three generations of a crime family.

--Michael C.

View as RSS news feed in XML