Welcome to Super70s.com Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
70s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
80s: Culture | Movies | Music | News | Sports | Science/Tech | Timeline | TV
Home Blogs Forums

One of the most interesting, intriguing shows of all-time!

Last post 03-07-2006, 1:40 PM by Aviator707. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-07-2006, 1:39 PM 969

One of the most interesting, intriguing shows of all-time!

Jack Lord was one of my favorite actors. I think that it was one of the most interesting, entertaining shows of all time. I have noticed that score music from "Hawaii Five-O" was also used in the TV series "Gunsmoke" also produced by CBS. I think my favoite episodes were "Right Grave, Wrong Body" with guest star Charles Cioffi, "V For Vashon" with guest stars Harold Gould and Luther Adler, and "Journey Out Of Limbo" with guest star (The Late) Keenan Wynn. I also liked actor Al Harrington as Detective Ben Kokua.What I think that CBS needs this new fall season is another successful detective show set in Hawaii. Look at the success of shows such as "Magnum, P.I." and "Jake and the Fat Man". I think a new show for 2002 in Hawaii would also be a success.
    (NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
  •  03-07-2006, 1:40 PM 972 in reply to 969

Re: One of the most interesting, intriguing shows of all-time!

I loved how McGarrett would kid with the guys at the office. It's too bad Jack Lord isnt still here to see how far the computer world has taken us, he'd love it. Aloha!

--Eddie C

(NOTE: This automated user posts old messages from before we had these forums (March 2006). (More information.)
View as RSS news feed in XML